Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My office is dog friendly I m looking for people who don t mind having a large (but extremely friend




Leaving Bergamo, looking for a ride to the coast. Flexible on dates, times, and even destinations. phoenix hotels I just want to get to the ocean. carpool vanpool taxishare walk cycle telecommute take mass transportation
I am a full-time phoenix hotels employee at the Double Tree hotel in Berkeley and I am looking for someone that is car/van pooling to and from Sacramento to Berkeley between monday and wednesday, I work from 8:00 Am to 5:00 Pm.. I am willing to split the cost.. I am very friendly and open to conversation but I also like to be quite some times.. Employment status: Full time Hospitality / travel In a carpool/vanpool, I'm I mind my own business, I prefer to drive in peace, I prefer to read the newspaper TV watching habits are: Movies, Sitcoms Language(s) spoken: Dutch Interests: Cooking, Dancing, Family, Listening to music, Outdoor activities, Religion / spirituality Sense of humor is usually: Friendly Situation: Married carpool vanpool Double Tree Hotel
My office is dog friendly I m looking for people who don t mind having a large (but extremely friendly and sweet) dog in the car, and are hopefully going near the Mission/Portrero. Currently i pickup people at the casual carpool, but some people are not dog friendly, and it takes me longer to drop people off downtown get to the mission as if I didn t carpool and sat in traffic at the tolls. So I m hoping for 2 people phoenix hotels who can do a regular or semi-regular commute with me. carpool
0.3km (0.2mi) 1.0km (0.5mi) 2.0km (1.0mi) 3.0km (2.0mi) 5.0km (3.0mi) 7.0km (4.0mi) 9.0km (5.0mi) 10.0km (6.0mi) 15.0km (10.0mi) 20.0km (12.0mi) 24.0km (15.0mi) 30.0km (20.0mi) 48.0km (30.0mi) 60.0km (40.0mi) 90.0km (60.0mi) 160.0km (100.0mi) 200.0km (125.0mi) 300.0km (200.0mi) 600.0km (375.0mi) 900.0km phoenix hotels (600.0mi)
phoenix hotels Recent trip origins: bakerton Springs N rrebro Copenhagen Hamed Rahimi Budapest Elmwood or Rockridge Berkeley phoenix hotels Pine grove village Pasadena Beaumont Grand Lakewood Santa Teresa and Cottle Road San Jose Emerald Hills Redwood City Sand Hill or Commuter Parking Lot at Croaker phoenix hotels and Rochambeau Williamsburg Los Taxistas Palenque Temecula Pkwy / Margarita Rd / Redhawk Pkwy Temecula phoenix hotels Glenview Oakland Purdue Campus West Lafayette Big Sur Monterey Sunset San Francisco Tenderloin San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment