Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thank you missmlt, I will look into that, but I am afraid, I'd need more time in Bath, I also really




Hi I am traveling to London next May and would like to do a day trip that covers Stonehenge, Bath and Lacock. How do I go about this and is it possible? Where do I start? It would be my last day as my flight leaves at noon then next day, should I stay overnight somewhere and go to the airport oasis beach hotel mexico cancun the next day? Any advice would be great! Thank you!
Take an early (before 8AM) train to Bath (90 minute ride) after checking out of your London hotel. Spend 1/2 day in Bath, have a late lunch and the rent a car. The country drive from Bath to Stonehenge is about an hour and it's easy simple and stress free. From Stonehenge, the drive to Lacock is about 50 minutes. From Lacock it's about 2 hours to your airport hotel (assuming LHR). Return car at airport the next morning before checking in for the flight home.
I'm looking at taking a tour to see these same sites. oasis beach hotel mexico cancun International Friends Tours has a small group tour that departs oasis beach hotel mexico cancun and returns you to London. I've asked them for the times in each location and they've said approx. time is 2.5 hours in Bath, 45 minutes in Lacock, and 45 minutes at Stonehenge. Timing was fine for me on this because we got more time in Bath than some other tours I looked oasis beach hotel mexico cancun at, and I felt like 45 minutes was enough in Stonehenge.But you'd have to decide if it was enough time for you. This tour does not have stonehenge circle access though.
oasis beach hotel mexico cancun Thank you missmlt, I will look into that, but I am afraid, I'd need more time in Bath, I also really want to see the Lacock Abbey and I am not sure I would be able to without skipping the lunch! I think I may just had them as day trips from London over two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment