Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Must be your accent as i havent a clue what your going on about? I didnt refer to anything too you,I




As shown on page 23-C-5 of the workshop manual (around pg 1157 if you have my crappy .pdf version) that you diligently referred to before just dumping your questions on us, you need to find the Blue/White wire in the bundle going to the speedo cluster. As I remember it was rather easy to find.
You don't mention if you have a manual trends in the travel industry or a slush-box. My system had a very handy feature for manual insallations that I could tap into the RPM signal from the ignitor going to the rev-counter. If it sees a change in revs without a change in speed, it kicks off - damn-side easier trends in the travel industry than fitting a clutch switch!!!
trends in the travel industry Must be your accent as i havent a clue what your going on about? I didnt refer to anything too you,Im only looking for some help and not to be ridiculed on this thread or any other thread, thanks for your help but would prefer someone else to give me advice so please just go away.
If you only took 1 minute to actually read my post you will see that I was hinting to you that people round here consider it rude if you don't do a search (you know, at least TRY to help yourself) before posting your questions. If you had done that you probably would have found the links to the workshop manual. Downloading this will be helpful for everything you ever want to do to or with your car. I even pointed out the page to go look at for that part of the wiring diagram.
I am no expert, nor am I the only one that can help you - fitting a cruise control trends in the travel industry to an HRV is no different to citting it to a Civic. But if you act like a w@nker to people in the HRV community that are trying to help you, then help will dry up pretty damn quickly - remember the HRV was never sold in the USofA so there are not 50 000 keyboard bandits out there that have one.
Now go off and look up the workshop manual ( here is another little clue). If you don't like the installer type, there is also a .pdf one in that thread but I found it was not complete. If you want my .pdf (it takes a bit of getting used to when searching, but it's all there) then tell me how much you love me and I'll send you a link to download it. (Copyright concerns for the site mean I cannot have the link up on here in the public domain.)
Hello there lets get the testosterone out the way and deal with the matter in hand and the reason why we are all hear!thats helping trends in the travel industry people who dont have the same experience as you do on certain issues.
When i was enquiring about the cruise kit the company were indicating there might not be enough vacume pressure for the kit to work? and also they found with this kit it wasnt as good at maintaining speed oposed to the electronicly controled servo units.obvously they were twice the price,how is your going? do you find it works well?
My system uses the identical vac servo, trends in the travel industry and it works perfectly taking vac from the brake booster circuit. I suspect that my control system is more complex, trends in the travel industry with programmable sensitivity and I can set how aggressively it comes in when you put it on etc etc - but all that is nice-to-have fluff - all it really needs to do is hold the speed once set... And for that it has been noticeably better than even OE ones I've used including a recent model V6 Vitara my ex used to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment