Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Right now, you can get $20 off weekly rates (5 day minimum rental) through June 18, 2012 and FREE Do




Are you planning any family trips? Summer vacations are just around the corner, and Alamo is offering exclusive deals when you sign up to be an Alamo Insider ! Join FREE today, and from now on the best deals come to you. Plus, you can bank on special privileges marriott hotel thailand like a 10% or more member discount on every rental , and self-service kiosks that get you on the road to vacation faster than ever. Whether your next escape is one week or months away, Alamo's got exclusive deals for you.
Right now, you can get $20 off weekly rates (5 day minimum marriott hotel thailand rental) through June 18, 2012 and FREE Double Upgrades through June 22, 2012. You'll also be guaranteed at least a 10% discount off their retail rates when you book on Alamo.com. If there's a better promotion going on, you will automatically marriott hotel thailand receive the best available rate instead of the 10% discount.
I am sorry this does not seem like a great deal to me. $20 off a weekly rate is not that much when you consider how much it costs to rent a car for one week ( $400). I saw you on CNN. I do not know how old your kids are, but if they are in school for part of the day then then I imagine you would be better served financially by getting a job, at least part time, especially with a huge mortgage over your head. Then you can really help your family to pay the bills you can buy name brand stuff instead of spending hours sorting through coupons. Is it really worth the time, how much do you save really? I guess if your sitting around at home not doing anything or your husband has a high paying job then maybe it is. You can work at a local co-op, they usually give extra discounts to members who work at the stores, marriott hotel thailand and you seem to be all about the discounts. Of course if you are somehow marriott hotel thailand making money off of this site or by referring marriott hotel thailand people to stuff on this site then that is another story, but for me I will rather just look for savings when I am in the store. I don t have time to hunt and go here and there just to save a few $$$. If you really want to save some $$ try shopping online for electronics. I can save way more in one visit to an online retailer marriott hotel thailand then I can messing with a bunch of coupons. They are just killing trees needlessly since most people throw them out and do not even recycle. What a waste of time and paper Almost as big a waste of time as most of the stories I saw on the cable news network. marriott hotel thailand Surprise surprise. Go online if you want to know what is really going on.
We are a group of moms that are grateful for your referrals and have started a sister group that follows you and refers to you in Atlanta. I used to live in Northern Virginia, and to find a way to afford marriott hotel thailand to live on one salary in that area is NO SMALL FEAT! Keep up the fantastic efforts, oh wise momtastic woman!
I'm a mom of three (including identical twins!) living in Northern Virginia, just outside marriott hotel thailand Washington DC. After moving here from Los Angeles, I taught myself how to live well on one salary; I can teach you, too! I blog daily about family finance and frugality. [Read More …]

No comments:

Post a Comment