Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I am estimating this car to be roughly 400hp but I have not dynoed it to confirm. I know it is an ab




It is with a heavy heart that I post this ad, but I must part ways with my beautiful 2008 Pontiac G8 GT. I have run into financial troubles and will need to get this car out as soon as possible as I can no longer afford the payments. It has just over 51,000 miles on her and just had an oil change about 2,000 miles ago with Amsoil 0w30 rated for up to 15k miles between intervals cheap ticket to florida so you will be good on that for awhile. The car does need a few things which I have already taken into consideration when pricing her. She will need new rotors as the factory rotors on these cars are notorious for warping cheap ticket to florida I have not had the means to replace cheap ticket to florida them with aftermarket ones yet. Rubber on the back is down to about %20-30 so they will need to be changed at some point soon. Everything else on the Pontiac cheap ticket to florida is in perfect running condition.
I am estimating cheap ticket to florida this car to be roughly 400hp but I have not dynoed it to confirm. I know it is an absolute blast to drive! I am sad to see her go but I know this car will definitely make somebody happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment