Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Debbie: All inclusive isn't really a popular concept on St Thomas. You might find programs at Sugar




I am going to be going to the USVI, St Thomas in April of next year and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, I have never been there before and I am taking my 10-11 boys and parents for vaca. Have been reading alot regarding beaches and resorts and some of the review for the different all inculsive hotels. Some of the reviews say stay on the south side of the island. I am really looking for a mid to upper of the road resort, all inculsive, with a beach that we can just walk in and not worry about rocks or big waves. Probably asking to much. But if anyone has any suggestions would love to hear. Thanks
Debbie: All inclusive isn't really a popular concept on St Thomas. You might find programs at Sugar Bay and Bolongo, possibly at Frenchman's Reef. Would you consider other types of accomodations? Also, the end of April is carnival time. Will you be around then?
Many people, including me, recommend Secret Harbour puerto rico vacation rentals resort on STT. It's not all inclusive, but there is a restaurant on property that is not crazy expensive. puerto rico vacation rentals Calm beach (though not a big beach). Mid range but definitely not upper.
I have stayed at the Wyndham Sugar Bay back in 2005. It was a decent hotel and we liked the location. Close to Redhook. The buffet was good, but we didn't care for the ala cart restaurant. I did not care for the 99 steps to the pool, beach, bar and buffett. The pools were nice. The beach is small and rocky at some points. Great for snorkeling though.

No comments:

Post a Comment