Sunday, September 2, 2012

I live in a small area so Enterprise is just about our only option for car rentals. They used to be




I love Enterprise because they are super professional, friendly and quick. They almost always offer me a discounted rental upgrade when I come in for pick up. I use them every few months or so and I ve never had a problem. .
Enterprise has really honed the personal service ethos to perfection and those, like me, who enjoy value-for-money will continue to provide them with return tilden rent a car business. I like doing business with Enterprise!.
I live in a small area so Enterprise is just about our only option for car rentals. tilden rent a car They used to be great. The cars would be really nice, the people in the office were friendly, and you always felt like you were getting a great deal. Now, it s all changed.
The staff at our local Enterprise store are absolutely wonderful. They go above and beyond what is necessary for any service. I appreciate all their hard work and diligence tilden rent a car when assisting me with my travel needs. .
The service provided at this location tilden rent a car was efficient and respectful. Our car was clean, fuel full and check-in/ check-out processes were quick and cost was reasonable. We will use this location again highly tilden rent a car recommend to others. .
Staff were friendly, tilden rent a car car was disgusting! Seats even inside ceiling of car had multiple stains. Odor of car deoderant was overpowering nauseating all weekend! Had much better experience tilden rent a car with local Avis company tilden rent a car several months prior would return there if needed. .
I was quoted a price on-line and when I went to pick up the car I was billed a higher price. I had to insist on the quoted billing in writing. This process required more time than I would have liked to have spent at picking up the car I reserved at the on-line tilden rent a car price. .

No comments:

Post a Comment