Sunday, September 30, 2012

Now, I am here in Samut Songkram, Thailand for my second English Camp and it seems like it s going p




I never thought I d hear my name being called as Teacher Lyndsay gatlinburg motels .  I remember telling mom when I was in College gatlinburg motels that I could never be a teacher because I used to be impatient with a lot of things, I told mom I could never teach preschool because they are definitely too much to handle and not even college students for their I ll do whatever I want attitude as I perceived it back then.
Guess what? I started volunteering in Vietnam last year to teach preschool kids (although I didn t go back to that anymore) gatlinburg motels to get a free accommodation and now teaching  English to college students! gatlinburg motels My first time to teach in Thailand was in Pattani English Camp, although I haven t documented much of that because aside from the nice students gatlinburg motels I have there and the friends I gained from that camp, there was nothing to document good(and of course, I didn t get to take photos gatlinburg motels to do it too).
Now, I am here in Samut Songkram, Thailand for my second English Camp and it seems like it s going pretty well.  I like how things are going here now and each day I am getting used to teaching, dealing with co-teachers, and the students.  The best thing about this is that you get to enjoy and make sure that the students learn at least the basic English they need to get by in the most conversation that will be helpful for them outside gatlinburg motels the classroom and especially out of the country.
Plus the fact that on English Camps you get to have your daily salary and all expense paid trip (hotel, breakfast gatlinburg motels and lunch, transportation) to the camp which is a classroom based teaching, by the way. My first proper teaching experience was in Pattani, I remember  how freaked out I was that I couldn t even process food.  Good thing there were my friends Chris and Michael who helped me out beat that nerves and pull off my English Teaching classes.
I just love how kids enjoy my class and requesting me not to leave at all.  They are such sweet kids (and I m talking about the girls) while the boys are so naughty and noisy, games are just always so fun.
Lyndsay is the person behind gatlinburg motels this blog. Yep, the Discount gatlinburg motels Travel Blogger who loves traveling the cheapest way possible, her goal is to explore life and the world breaking the stereotype, 'travelling needs lot of money' . Traveled, lived, worked, and visited different countries with and without job, she survived 18 countries and still counting .
Lyndsay wants to share tips and updates on how to travel cheap to everyone but most specially to younger gatlinburg motels generation (she says do it smart and with caution too), she vows to continue to do that on this blog so follow her budget adventures there will be more to come!
Discount Travel Updates for Backpackers Bangkok Airport Shuttle Bus Service – CLOSED! English Teaching gatlinburg motels in Thailand Back to Vientianne for My Visa Run Dealing With Visa Runs Why Travel On a Budget? FEATURED VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment