Saturday, September 1, 2012

For me when I think of biking tours, I think of Tuscany bike tours . Maybe it s the scenic routes, t




For me when I think of biking tours, I think of Tuscany bike tours . Maybe it s the scenic routes, the history, the architecture, hertz rent a car addresses in uk cuisine, maybe it s even the wine... but regardless of why Tuscany comes to mind; it is a remarkable place to bike though. I got the opportunity to go on our Tuscany tour last year and I was a bit blown away. I had been to Italy before but had only gotten to go to Milan for a couple of days. No disrespect on Milan, but Tuscany was best explained by one of our guest on the trip This is like a fairy tale... this is the Italy I ve always hertz rent a car addresses in uk dreamed off. That quote was while biking from Siena to San Gimignano on one of my favorite routes I ve ever ridden.
The nostalgia of the Tuscany region is what really makes biking there special, what makes it a treat is after a long day of biking enjoying a glass of vino from a local vineyard that you rode by earlier that day.
I personally think that seeing a country by bike is the best way to see a country, you get an intimate experience with the routes, the towns, the people and it gives you the ability hertz rent a car addresses in uk to see things at your pace. You just can t get that same experience by a bus tour or even renting a car and driving through a country.

No comments:

Post a Comment