Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stunning! You can tell that every detail has been carefully thought out. I love her sense of style a




I've mentioned barcelona spain travel this home in a few previous posts, and I'm so happy to be able to give you a tour today. Our long-time friends barcelona spain travel (20+ years!) who we have vacationed with, served in church with, celebrated barcelona spain travel babies with, and laughed with built their dream home. They call their spot "The Wilderness" and it is...as much of one that you can have in Oklahoma! They have carved the perfect spot out of the trees for the house, rearranged ponds, and laid out a beautiful barcelona spain travel homestead ready for lots of family fun.
This journey began over two years ago-just the building part-they've been planning it for much longer. They have done most of the work themselves and I'm sure they know where every nail, stud, joint, and wire are located.
The plans for the house were very well thought out and included so many features that make great sense! For instance, there is no laundry room, but there is a washer/dryer in the master closet barcelona spain travel and another upstairs in the kids' space for them to do their own laundry (imagine that!). There's a water fountain in the garage-one of my children's favorite features! There's a crushed ice machine. There's a craft room, full of counter space and cabinet storage with a window to look out of over the desk. There's a table and sitting area for everyone to gather barcelona spain travel in the kitchen. Plus so many more things, but those are some of my favorites.
Stunning! barcelona spain travel You can tell that every detail has been carefully thought out. I love her sense of style and decor. barcelona spain travel I can dream for days about having a kitchen like that! :-) It truly is an amazing home...I m glad they felt comfortable to share with us. xo Pat Reply Delete Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door March 29, 2012 4:27 PM
My gosh - the details in this house!! Your friends must be so thrilled barcelona spain travel with how it came out after all their planning and building. It has so much warmth and personality, and I love the well-thought out rooms and ideas that they put into it. Congratulations to your friends - I hope they have many happy times there. Thanks for sharing this unique and lovely home.....it was fun to tour it! Reply Delete Add comment Load more...
Hi, I'm Jennifer barcelona spain travel and I'm thrilled that you are here! I am the wife of a Southern Baptist Minister and mom of two of the sweetest kids. This blog is my opportunity to share our home with you as well as plenty of inspiration for creating your own unique space.

No comments:

Post a Comment