Thursday, August 30, 2012

I live in a small area so Enterprise is just about our only option for car rentals. They used to be




I love Enterprise because they are super professional, friendly and quick. hotel accommodation london inexpensive They almost always offer me a discounted rental upgrade when I come in for pick up. I use them every few months hotel accommodation london inexpensive or so and I ve never had a problem. .
Enterprise has really honed the personal service ethos to perfection and those, like me, who enjoy value-for-money will continue to provide them with return business. I like doing business with Enterprise!.
I live in a small area so Enterprise is just about our only option for car rentals. They used to be great. The cars would be really nice, the people in the office were friendly, and you always felt like you were getting a great deal. Now, it s all changed.
The staff at our local Enterprise store are absolutely wonderful. They go above and beyond what is necessary for any service. hotel accommodation london inexpensive I appreciate all their hard work and diligence when assisting me with my travel needs. .
The service provided at this location was efficient and respectful. Our car was clean, fuel full and check-in/ check-out processes were quick and cost was reasonable. We will use this location again highly recommend to others. .
Staff were friendly, car was disgusting! Seats even inside ceiling of car had multiple stains. Odor of car deoderant was overpowering nauseating all weekend! Had much better experience with local Avis company several hotel accommodation london inexpensive months prior would return there if needed. .
I was quoted a price on-line and when I went to pick up the car I was billed a higher price. I had to insist on the quoted billing in writing. This process hotel accommodation london inexpensive required more time than I would have liked to have spent at picking up the car I reserved at the on-line price. .

No comments:

Post a Comment