Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OK James here is a challenge. I've been interested in the trans-atlantic trip by MSC Poesia, Genoa t




My MSC rep had told me that if I ever needed a single supplement all I needed quality inn san diego to do was ring MSC and give them a ship and a date range and they'd be able to offer me a 0% single supplement . The reason they don't advertise them to the public is that it's very capacity controlled. Although MSC are happy to offer 0% single supp's they don't want to fill a ship only to find it's still half empty. The ships and dates they offer it on also change month by month. This last little nugget of information was something I wasn't quality inn san diego told however.
Well it's all changed again. Below is a quick list of some of the sailings with a 0 % single supp. I've checked and they are there at the moment however they could go at a click of a button so if you're interested speed is of the essence................
OK James here is a challenge. I've been interested in the trans-atlantic trip by MSC Poesia, quality inn san diego Genoa to Fort Lauderdale 16nts leaving 11th November. Can you give me a cruise only + 0% Single Supplement in a 'Balcony' cabin price for me ? If you can give me a good price for single flight from USA and Allegrisimo drinks package that would be good too. Cheers
OK James here is a challenge. I've been interested in the trans-atlantic trip by MSC Poesia, Genoa to Fort Lauderdale 16nts leaving 11th November. Can you give me a cruise only + 0% Single Supplement in a 'Balcony' cabin price for me ? If you can give me a good price for single flight from USA and Allegrisimo drinks package quality inn san diego that would be good too. Cheers
Just checked and that sailing has too many singles on already so they wont take anyomore - even at a 100% supplement. You can still book the Barcelona to fort lauderdale leg but not for much longer and it's a 50% supplement

No comments:

Post a Comment