Thursday, August 2, 2012

I spent this summer – my last summer as a student ever – interning here at HGTV.com . The beginning




52372 3 Comments http%3A%2F%2Fblog.hgtv.com%2Fdesign%2F2012%2F08%2F01%2Fdorm-daze-keeping-a-dorm-room-organized%2F Dorm+Daze%3A+Keeping+a+Dorm+Room+Organized 2012-08-01+19%3A00%3A35 Jessica+Yonker http%3A%2F%2Fblog.hgtv.com%2Fdesign%2F%3Fp%3D52372
alaska airlines promotions deals special fares I spent this summer – my last summer as a student alaska airlines promotions deals special fares ever – interning here at HGTV.com . The beginning of August has only reminded me that it s only a matter of weeks before I head back to class for my final semester at the University of Tennessee (Go Vols!).
I've lived on campus all four years of my college experience – two years in a "traditional" two-person dorm and two years in an on-campus apartment. At this point I could probably, pack, unpack and rearrange all the furniture to maximize the space in just a few hours.
That wisdom came with experience, however. Like many other students, I spent the entire alaska airlines promotions deals special fares summer before alaska airlines promotions deals special fares my freshman year of college fretting over what to bring to my new home. Mix together my panic with graduation money and things quickly got out of hand:
Needless to say I went overboard, much to the dismay of my poor parents who had to lug it all across the state only to have to turn around and take it all back when everything was intruding on my roommate s side of our tiny room. Here s what I ve learned from the chaotic mistakes I made:
My favorite trick for keeping things tidy is investing in a couple over-the-door pocket shoe organizers. They're inexpensive and readily available in stores at this time of year. They have deep pockets – making them perfect for stashing toiletries, school supplies, and snacks – and what's best is that you can keep them behind a door or tucked away in the closet.
52372 3 Comments http%3A%2F%2Fblog.hgtv.com%2Fdesign%2F2012%2F08%2F01%2Fdorm-daze-keeping-a-dorm-room-organized%2F Dorm+Daze%3A+Keeping+a+Dorm+Room+Organized 2012-08-01+19%3A00%3A35 Jessica+Yonker http%3A%2F%2Fblog.hgtv.com%2Fdesign%2F%3Fp%3D52372
52372 3 Comments http%3A%2F%2Fblog.hgtv.com%2Fdesign%2F2012%2F08%2F01%2Fdorm-daze-keeping-a-dorm-room-organized%2F alaska airlines promotions deals special fares Dorm+Daze%3A+Keeping+a+Dorm+Room+Organized 2012-08-01+19%3A00%3A35 Jessica+Yonker http%3A%2F%2Fblog.hgtv.com%2Fdesign%2F%3Fp%3D52372
Recent Posts by Jessica Yonker Dorm Daze: Keeping a Dorm Room Organized Home Survival Skills: The Perfect Toolkit Comic Book Lovers Unite! Comic-Con-Inspired Furniture International Kissing Day: Smoochable Lip Sofas Festive 4th of July Crafts Inside Organizing Dorm Daze: Keeping a Dorm Room Organized Daily Delight: Bling Box Daily Delight: alaska airlines promotions deals special fares Stupid Question Sticky Notes Lazy Homeowners alaska airlines promotions deals special fares Rejoice! Home Maintenance Made Easy Daily Delight: Blue Stripe Junk Trunk Design Spotlight
alaska airlines promotions deals special fares

No comments:

Post a Comment