Thursday, August 2, 2012

I cannot tell you how much I loved this tour! It completely affirmed for me why I love a traditional




OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes me back to my childhood, when my Grandmother would take us to Cape May, N.J. every year for vacation! I still love Cape May and go as often as possible. I will have to save this post to go over and over, I am IN LOVE with this house!!!! I AM clapping for your husband, he did a fabulous job! My hubby built all the bathroom cabinets and other things when we built this house too. XO, Pinky I have got to go see your blog now and start following!!!!!!!!!
I cannot tell you how much I loved this tour! It completely affirmed for me why I love a traditional style with a relaxed sensibility about it. It is so obvious that every detail was carefully thought out and executed and I just think it is so wonderful that they see their gorgeous home as an opportunity to be a blessing midtown lyrics and a refuge for others. Not only is the home beautiful, the hearts of those who live in it are beautiful too. And that is what shines through!
Wow this might be my favorite home tour to date .I love the classic Cape Cod styling, and the architectural details are simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing Loraine s home with us, Debbie. I am really enjoying this series!
Lorraine .your home is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all the architectural details inside and out .It is obvious that you and your husband are incredibly talented in that respect You have so many beautiful areas of your home that I have taken some inspiration from. I love Virginia one of my very favorite places to be .You have a beautiful view of the water from your porch would love sitting out there anytime enjoying that view! I am not sure why you were nervous midtown lyrics (but then again I was too) about the feature, as your home is stunning!!!
You have got to be kidding me??? Are we all in the habit of doubting midtown lyrics ourselves? Must be, because that house is amazing. In. Every. Way. I can not imagine NOT wanting midtown lyrics to gab people off the street to look at it if it were mine!
This home is gorgeous. How amazing that her husband was able to build those cabinets as well as the house. I love all the extra touches. It was interesting to read there was a height restriction on houses in her neighborhood. I wonder midtown lyrics if other neighborhoods have that, and it s just never been an issue.
I am flibberty flabergasted!! What a dream home, and on the water too! Lorraine, you should be designing homes we will see you and your fantastic home in a magazine midtown lyrics spread soon! FYI.. give in on his choice of the headboard. There is something genetic about that too.
Mrs. F . I had no idea. My jaw is hanging open and I m speechless. And Debbie .. great pick. Seriously, I had no idea our own Lorraine, globe trotting midtown lyrics to France, cooking and crafting machine that she is, was doing all those things in that gorgeous home. I m in awe.
Lorraine you (and your husband) outdid yourselves on this house. It is remarkable. What a wonderful place to live. You guys give new meaning to the phrase if you build it they will come! Your kindness and generosity are making such a difference in the lives of others! midtown lyrics Now to the unimportant stuff ..that kitchen leaves me speechless. TO. DIE. FOR. If I had that screened in porch I would sit down on that double chaise and not get up for the rest of the day. Someday YOU are going to do that! This is truly the house of a lifetime. Give all my kudos to the hubs for a job well done! Maybe if you show him my door headboard he could get a vision????
I don t know what the heck you were worried about. Your home is gorgeous!!!!! Great to know that someone else did a lot of the work themselves and worked day jobs. We did the same thing except we did not build the cabinets. I love the style of your home and that gorgeous porch. It is all beautiful.
Oh, thank you for showing us this house, midtown lyrics I read every word and looked at every picture twice. I could only dream of living somewhere midtown lyrics as gorgeous as that ..Not in this life time. What hard working blessed people they are to actually live here, it looks 100 years old, what talent they have!
I just had to come back. I have looked at these pictures over and over and am still in awe! One would SWEAR that this is an old house, lovingly tended to. The little nooks and crannies and my favorite parts. LOVE that walk in shower!!! Love the arches, love the porch and view. Shoot, I love every inch of this place. And to know that it is inhabited by 2 VERY generous and loving people makes it even more special. God bless you both, Pinky
Debbie, Lorraine, Thank you so much for this fabulous tour. Lorraine, you home is wonderful. I am thinking you said it is five years old. It has all the convenience of a modern home but the charm of a historic house.
Salvage Style: Reinvent Shipping Pallets Houzz - Kitchen Remodel , Bathroom Remodel midtown lyrics and More» Browse Window Treatments on Houzz- For Example: Cellular Shades · Curtain Poles · Curtains · Roller midtown lyrics Blinds · Roman Blinds · Venetian Blinds · Vertical Blinds · Window Blinds ·
Adding Vintage Posters to your Home Houzz - Kitchen Remodel , Bathroom Remodel and More» Browse Storage And Organization midtown lyrics on Houzz- For Example: Baskets midtown lyrics · Bookcases Cabinets And Computer Armoires · Closet Organizers · Clothes Racks · Coat Stands And Umbrella Stands · Hall Trees · Medicine Cabinets · Wall Shelves midtown lyrics ·
Design Details: Outdoor Decor for the Birds Houzz - Kitchen Remodel , Bathroom Remodel and More» Browse Bedroom Products on Houzz- For Example: Bedskirts · Quilts · Sheet Sets · Beds · Dressers Chests And Bedroom Armoires · Headboards · Makeup Mirrors · Sofa Beds ·
Decorating for Halloween Houzz - Kitchen Remodel , Bathroom Remodel and More» Browse Furniture on Houzz- For Example: midtown lyrics Armchairs · Bar Carts · Coffee Tables · Dining Chair Cushions · Dining Tables · Love Seats · Rocking midtown lyrics Chairs midtown lyrics · Sofas ·
Turn Household 'Junk' Into Garden Treasures Houzz - Kitchen Remodel , Bathroom Remodel and More Browse Furniture on Houzz- midtown lyrics For Example: Armchairs Bar Tables Buffets And Sideboards Chairs midtown lyrics Day Beds And Chaises Dining Tables Love Seats Sectional Sofas

No comments:

Post a Comment