Thursday, August 2, 2012

Historic Preservation Society of Durham docents lead a 45 minute tour focusing on sites in downtown




Historic Preservation Society of Durham docents lead a 45 minute tour focusing on sites in downtown Durham that were important in the 1950s and '60s Civil Rights movement. Bottled water recommended. FREE. Farmer's Market, 501 Foster St. (919) 682-3036
My 20+ years experience discount southern caribbean cruises in the furniture and design field is a great asset for you to stage your home so it will sell quicker. My 20+ years in real estate investing is crucial in today s market to assist you in your decision on the right investment property for you. My 10+ years Experience in successful Internet marketing and the success of FindthatFurniture.com , VREALTOR.com , and Myandroid.com enables discount southern caribbean cruises me to market your property with a greater success rate. With trust, knowledge, and hard work ethic your house will be sold or if your buying you will find your dream home with me.
Discover how I can help you with finding your new home or selling your existing home, this will allow you to experience the VALUE VISION in my services. This is the V in VREALTOR Please contact me so I can tell you more about how I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment