Monday, July 2, 2012

Tom was here as a birthday treat with mum Vikki---both had a birthday last Wednesday! Tom was very g




This is the (Almost) southwest airlines vacations promotion code daily diary of a successful, established artist,it follows all the exciting times and the not so exciting times, the ups when the paintings go well and the downs when they dont( Very Rare!!) southwest airlines vacations promotion code Details of up and coming exciting times are all here, as well as the normal day to day living.
Hazel was along for the first time with Ann....whose photo photo has dissapeared from my camera!!! southwest airlines vacations promotion code GRRRR why does that keep happening? Its really annoying--every time I take a lot of photos with my camera some of them just vanish into thin air!!!
Tom was here as a birthday treat with mum Vikki---both had a birthday last Wednesday! Tom was very good--he blended the paint very well and followed my instructions to the letter...he loved the experience and says he has to come back again!
Vikki put in a request to do her painting like one of my other original paintings...I was happy for her to do so-as she has been 5 times before and she has a little southwest airlines vacations promotion code more experience and would be able to control the brush enough to get a good tree. These 'bare' trees can be very hard to do well first time. She made a beautiful job of it!
I am full time artist, working in Ludlow Shropshire .I am completly self taught, and having learned to paint by myself have made all the mistakes that can be made when creating a new piece of art!!!.I have learnt southwest airlines vacations promotion code -with practise how to paint pictures southwest airlines vacations promotion code with ease and now I pass on this knowledge to the students of my painting classes" Painting My Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment