Sunday, July 29, 2012

***Disclaimer***Pricing may be affected by Loan to Value ratio and credit scores. Nothing written is




Realtors, Loan Officers, Attorney's... your quality answers are welcome. After posting consistently, you will be allowed to post your contact info & give a link to your website. If it's clear you're only posting to advertise or get a link, you will get the boot.
***Disclaimer***Pricing may be affected by Loan to Value ratio and credit scores. Nothing written is a commitment to lend, we are not responsible airline ticket auction for any decisions made based on any opinions given.  Rate quotes must be confirmed with your loan officer and their Lock Desk.  Other lenders' info is deemed reliable and should be independently verified.  Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All locks must meet program guidelines.
We have 4 homes. Our home which is worth @525000 and we have a 1st 232,000 and an equity of 36,000. The 2nd home is worth 235000 and has no mortgage airline ticket auction it is rented until Jan 2013 at 1700/mnth. We have two more homes that are worth 700,000 and 100,000 the 700,000 home has a 136,000 mortgage that has 7 years and the other has no loans. The rentals on these are roughly 60,000/yr. We plan to sell home #1 and move into home #2 in 2013. We have a great investment opportunity that requires @ $200,000 in cash and we are looking for idea's of how restructure our debt to free up the cash. We have great credit and work income.
Does anyone have a program for self employed people who can verify the business income with bank statements? Also, willing to put 1/3 of price down? Excellent credit history and scores above 750 for both of us. We are looking to buy 45 acres and build later. airline ticket auction thank you
I am currently in the prosecc of relocating to Indianapolis, Indiana. I have agreed to purchase my Son's home for him, he has been having a hard time making the payments and has agreed airline ticket auction to sell it to me for the amount owed on the property.
The property is located at 7745 Inverness Drive Indianapolis, airline ticket auction IN 46237. airline ticket auction His first mortgage balance is $60,000 and his 2nd mortgage airline ticket auction balance is just below $15,000. Can this be rolled into the loan? And can you help me get it financed and closed with little to no out of pocket expenses?
Is there any lenders doing fixed rate 15 to 20 year loans on an investment propery? I own a rental that is free and clear that I would like to take a loan out on but my local lenders are only doing 3-5 year ballon loans.
* I am having a hard time trying to refinace as 1/2 of my income is residental rental income....I have 3 roommates. Banks don\\\'t like that income even though it is on my tax returns,I have w9s, lease,escrow accounts etc......my room rental airline ticket auction business is listed with the State.
Hi Brent, airline ticket auction I have seen your posts a number airline ticket auction of times in my research. My fiancee lives in MD and was talked into a CDA loan a number of years ago. At this point the house may be 100k underwater so we have no hope of refinance that I know of. I own a home and work in VA. We thought we could just rent her house in MD but no such luck due to the restrictive loan program. I noticed you had a few ideas for other people in similar airline ticket auction situations. I look forward to any help you can provide. Best, Evan Lyons
MY HUSBAND HAS A MIDDLE SCORE OF 580 WE ARE LOOKING TO GETA LOAN WITH THAT CREDIT SCORE IS THIS POSIBLE HERE IN MARYALND. WE HAVE TRY MANY PEOPLE AND EVERYONE SAIDS WE NEED AT LEAST A 620 THANK PLEASE airline ticket auction LET ME NOW
I wasn't expecting to stay in my home for more than a few years so the rate did not matter to me at the time. Then everything happened with the housing market and I'm not going to be able to sell my home any time soon.
I'm looking to improve my situation...a lower rate, a possible adjustment of principal if that's possible. Primarily, I just want a lower rate. A move from 7% to something close to the current market rate should save me a couple hundred a month.
I'm sort of stuck, as far as I can tell. My loan amount is almost 120k and I think my house is probably worth somewhere around 80k or even less...it's hard to tell as nothing is selling in my area except airline ticket auction the occasional airline ticket auction foreclosed home. The federal programs I've seen can not help me as I'm not Fannie or Freddie backed.
I have excellent credit and employment history. I'm not behind on my mortgage. I bought a modest home that I could afford, but things have gotten a little tighter airline ticket auction over the years with additional expenses. I just want to know if there's anything out there for someone in my situation to help with principal adjustment or refi.
Hello I just received my approval through the HPAP program. I am now in need of a lender who is willing to work with me through this process. Are there particular lenders who work more exclusivly with this program.
Is it possible to get a mortgage and buy a home without a down payment. It would be my first home. I dont have perfect credit. The thing is, is i dont even know where to start. I have epilepsy and have a large (untrained) dog that i use for a service dog. Im sick of the whole trailer park and apartment scene and its harder than heck to find somewhere to live that will let me have a large dog. Somehow she knows that im going to have a seizure before i do. Now that im driving again it is vital that i have her. She is a necessity not a luxury. Im desperate to own my own home. Ive heard that there are grants out there for people like me. However i have no knowledge on how to access the paperwork to apply for these. Do you have any info on that? Yours tips would be greatly appreciated.
Hi I was wondering if there is any loan out for a construction to permanent airline ticket auction mortgage. We have 1 and 1/2 arce of land and we really want to build. The land is free and clear. Not sure of the credit scores but they are not in the 700's. I also wanted to know if there FHA loans for construction as well Thanks.
I live in Mitchell, SD. I currently have owned my home for about a year and a half. I recently have been looking elsewhere career wise, and if I find a job soon I would be moving. Would it be smarter to sell my house or rent-out? Would it hurt my credit to sell already? How much would I owe the bank if I sold already?
I am in the military and am stationed at Fort Stewart, GA. I am being moved back to Mississippi in the summer. I own a home in Richmond Hill, GA that is under contract to be sold to a buyer with a contingency that he sells his home, (which has been a rental property for the last 7 months. His bank says that he will be approved for a my home regardless of a sell in 5 more months. 12 month rental is their policy) Now I have found a great deal on a home in Mississippi. (buying price is 234,000 with a current appraisal of 360,000. It has a seperate guest house that has been rented out for the past 2 years at 650/monthly. But I am having trouble getting a loan for it becasue I have not closed airline ticket auction on mine in Georgia yet. I do not want to miss out on this house. Please give some advice to qualify airline ticket auction for this home. My credit score is 780.
My credit score is pretty good-high airline ticket auction 700\\\\\\\'s. My husbands is mid 600\\\\\\\'s. We have been working on improving his score, i added him to some of my good credit cards, he is paying off medical debt and last week he got a $1000 loan from the bank to show payment airline ticket auction history for a personal loan. He does have a released tax lein from a few years ago on his report as well as some late payments. We plan to sell our current home in the next few months which i have financed on my own and want to buy a new home later this year jointly so we can use both our income on the loan. Chase informed me i can add him to the current home loan, if he gets approved. Should we send in an application for him to be added to the current loan if we plan on selling this home in the next few months? Would the benefits of adding him right before airline ticket auction we sell be greater airline ticket auction than the hit his score will take just by being ran for a mortgage and then ran again for a mortgage later this year when we buy a new home?
We live in Maryland and have a Fixed rate 20 year Mortgage at 5%. We would consider refinancing at a lower rate if very low closing costs are available. We have a sterling credit rating and thus are low risk. Do you have any offerings with low closing costs?
Can I refinance a CDA loan. Been in the house for 3 plus years, have a 6.2 interest rate and would like to refinance. I'm a school teacher and it would be nice to have a lower mortgage payment. airline ticket auction The house is underwater by 50,000, have never missed a mortgage payment and plan on keeping the house.
Can you please tell me if there are still interest only mortgage loans? What are the interest rates for a 10/1 Arm? My husband and I are downsizing airline ticket auction and am purchasing a short sale for $340K in Manassas. We would be looking for a loan in the amount of $272K.
Hi, We are considering purchasing a foreclosure in annapolis MD. Purchase price $630k. We are above the conforming rate of $560 and still require money to renovate. Do you have options that include renovation? We have excellent credit. We are looking to put 10% down. thanks, Melissa Wittke
I live in VA and in the process airline ticket auction of refinancing my current mortgage. Nothing on the loan will change as far as owners or co-signers. My GFE states in Block #8 that I am required to pay a transfer tax. The company I'm going through said I may or may not have to pay it, that it was up to the state I live in. Do you know if VA requires airline ticket auction this tax for a refinance?
Hello, we will be in the market to refinance but we need to finish the construction on our property now. We had a fire back in 2010 and we were underinsuraned. We are not behind on our payment but we have ran out of money to complete the contruction. We are about $55,000 short of completing the project. The least we would need is $45,000. I can send you copies of some of the receipts that we have already purchased.
I have 1st mortgage $73500 (fixed 5.5) and home equity line credit of $25,000 (variable interest). Considering refinance. Looking at lower interest rate. I have 10 yrs on lst and 9 years on equity (with optio

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Are you looking for a business loan,personal loan,home loan,auto
    loan,student loan,debt consolidation loan,unsecured loan,venture
    capital etc... Or Were you refused a loan by a bank or any financial
    institution for one or more reason. You are in the right place for
    your loan solutions! I am a private lender,I grant out loans to
    companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of
    3% Interest. Contact us via email: bnunoloans@yahoo.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    Your Full Name:
    Address:
    Country:
    State:
    Loan Amount:
    Sex:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Fax:
    Monthly Income:
    Specific date you need the loan :

    NOTE:This are needed before we can proceed with
    the transaction of the loan okay.

    Regards
    Mr BNUNO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Dear Loan Seekers i am Mr Carlos Hunter from United State of America (USA) i have been searching for a loan for more than 2years and all lenders i have get in touch with have rip me off more than $3,300.00, i thought there is no way i can get a loan online not on till the day a friend of mine called James Butler direct me to a legit and genuine loan lender called HENRY LOANS COMPANY who lend me a loan of $75,000.00, am a happy man today and i promise my self that i will keep posting online about the good thing that HENRY LOANS COMPANY has done in my life and the life of my family if you need a loan contact them today (henryloanscompany@yahoo.com) may the good lord bless HENRY LOANS COMPANY and his company i pray God give them the spirit to continue with their generosity, thank you very much for taking your time to ready my story

    ReplyDelete