Sunday, July 22, 2012

Roger glad you enjoyed it and yes Ringo and his All Star Bands are fun and fantastic. I enjoyed the




Ringo Starr celebrates his 72nd Birthday and keep himself extremely busy with touring with his All Star Band Yet Ringo Starr as a Beatle was a mere 8 years and his Solo Career to follow los angeles clippers continues to this day. His music through the years has touch our hearts and brought together many of his friends, whom we know and Love as well John Lennon, George Harrison, and Paul McCartney along with the cast of characters such as Harry Nielson, Keith Moon,and los angeles clippers many way to many to list I have put together just a slice of Ringo for ya that is off the beaten path most others take curious? Then let s go on a Magical Mystery Tour where today we experience all things Ringo Starr!!!
I actually listened to this one 1st. Nice to hear a lot of deep tracks. Ringo Leon Redbone, who would have thought! I went to see Ringo the All Starrs in June here in CT and it was excellent, although the sound was a little muddy at times. Ringo still has a lot of energy. I also watched a video of Ringo with the 1st All Star Band. Sad to see that 4 of them are no longer with us. I was lucky enough to see that band also. I remember that Joe Walsh got a bigger ovation than Ringo!!! Joe is really popular here in CT ..Thanks for the Ringo double play James
Roger glad you enjoyed it and yes Ringo and his All Star Bands are fun and fantastic. I enjoyed the Britsih Invasion version with Peter Frampton, Gary Brooker, Jack Bruce, Simon Dirk. Good stuff man!
I was at the British Invasion All Starrs and man I can instantly go back at the moment in time Everyone of them were fantastic and I wished I could go to that place that Gary Brooker goes when he sings his heart out and closes his eyes it must be magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment