Sunday, July 22, 2012

I love your art cards, your photos, your words and your spirit. I am always struck by how peaceful a




Wow, Jennifer. costa rica eco tours This took my breath away in a good way! I am awestruck by your words, your art, your photos, more art, that quote. This is just beautiful. In fact, beautiful costa rica eco tours doean t say it. Thank you for this. Thank you for sharing you! I m so glad you do
Jennifer, your words are such sweet nourishment for my hungry soul. In fact, I ve moved the link to your site from my blog category to my wellness category costa rica eco tours on my phone : ) Thanks for sharing your beautiful costa rica eco tours thoughts with the world!
Teresa is my saint (from Confirmation) and I ve never heard that quote I love it! It just shows why I chose her! Love this post, as always. Your words are pure art and joy. I find myself slugging through the muddy shallows of shoulds too often these days. Thanks costa rica eco tours for waking me up!
I just feel like I ve been on one of my wonderful walks out in nature but this time with precious costa rica eco tours words added to describe the beauty I am feeling. You are AWESOME Jen! Love how your emotions costa rica eco tours and tender costa rica eco tours and beautiful heart flow through your posts. Wish so much we could meet in a garden for some tea and talk in person. You sure make my heart happy!
I just need to know . do you really leave your lovely costa rica eco tours little art cards in beautiful costa rica eco tours places outdoors? It s just such a charming thought! I would be over the moon if I found something like that while taking a walk or hiking. Do you keep it, or leave it there for others to find is the question. I would definitely be tempted to put it in my pocket, but would feel bad later. Yes . it must be left in it s beautiful surroundings. You re awesome Jennifer!
costa rica eco tours I love your art cards, your photos, your words and your spirit. I am always struck by how peaceful and joyful I feel when I read your words, see your art and photos. Thank you for spreading your lovely thoughts. I loved that you are living in your coolest waters instead of the shallows of shoulds. BEAUTIFUL and wise.
Hi Jennifer, I m back from Nova Scotia safe and sound and grateful for the gift of sharing such an energizing weekend with other fiber artists. Thanks for visiting my blog. You always leave such nice comments.
I m afraid that I m not as poetic as you are and I always try to read between the lines to understand a hidden message, disguised as soul words, perhaps. Words only someone with the gift a poetic soul can write as freely as I breath.
costa rica eco tours I'm a gardener;  it's how I see the world.  I'm thoroughly enjoying my time on this magnificent work of art!  Drawn to the Love I sense rippling through every leaf and flower,  all of this creative beauty makes me glad...deep down,  ridiculously  glad.  I'm grateful for each wildly joyful jaunt around the sun and every lovely soul I get to share it with. [Read More...]

No comments:

Post a Comment