Thursday, July 19, 2012

They re a really wonderful experience and don t typically cost as much as the other lines. We ve do




The Carnival Pride cruise ship is excellent! The ship s staff is super courteous and caters to every need. The formal dinners each night are excellent the the captain s dinner night with lobster is incredible! The buffet food is good and there is plenty of variety to eat or snack on throughout the day. You will never be hungry comfort dimensions travel system on a Carnival cruise =) The entertainment comfort dimensions travel system is well-planed and there will never be a moment without something do do. If you just want to relax beside the pool, that works too! The passengers aboard the Carnival Pride (at least from Baltimore to Bermuda) tend to be older. Some people dislike Carnival because it tends to be overrun with kids. That s not the case with the Carnival Pride, at least for this destination. I highly recommend the Carnival Pride. It s a great value and getting in and out of Baltimore is easy. Cruise Video Playlist www.youtube.com
They re a really wonderful experience and don t typically cost as much as the other lines. We ve done with Pride and Elation so far and both were great! Feel free to check out my other cruise ship videos too!
My pleasure! I also have more videos of this same ship. Please feel free to click my cruise ship video playlist link that is included within the video description. I even have a video with moped info and riding videos in Bermuda =)
We re sailing aboard the NCL Star next year. I ll post a review of that ship too. It ll be interesting to see how they compare to Carnival. I know that they re supposed to be a little bit fancier than Carnival. Thanks again for watching and the feedback.
Hey, nothing wrong with unhealthy and simple food while on vacation =) The sit-down dinners every night for dinner were very good. For the value, it was well worth it. Bermuda was great and since the cruise was affordable, we had cash left over to ride around on mopeds and eat all kinds of amazing local food in Bermuda. comfort dimensions travel system I know that there are much fancier cruise lines but I m easy to please and cheap =)
Hi Irix. It s me again. This ship is beautiful. The bridge comfort dimensions travel system is called the key bridge. If you look close, you can find a red, white, and blue buoy which is placed where Francis Scott key wrote the banner. When you go under the bridge and look right, you see my house.
If you want to explore Nassau, I would recomend going after 5pm, because some of the tours are free after 5, (Such as Atlantis, who now charges at least $40 if you go before 5) so you would just have to pay the $8/per person round trip for a taxi. (A guided tour would be around $25-$30 ea.)
I ve been on this ship 3 times. I love the fact that I don t have to fly or drive very far. Each time I went it was to the Bahamas in January. I know that at least Freeport, Bahamas has moped rentals, and I would imagine that Nassau does as well. The only other port of call is Port Canaveral, and I ve never been of there, so I have no idea if there are moped rentals there.
Oops never been there but is on my hit list! Not sure if they do the mopeds in the Bahamas or if that is just a Bermuda thing. Either way, the cruise line will advise not to do it. However, it was one of the top experiences of my life cruising around an unknown island in crazy traffic on the wrong side of the road =) You hit the bed at night feeling like you ve really accomplished something =)

No comments:

Post a Comment