Sunday, July 22, 2012

It was literally the ultimate Beatles-gasm . Their faces were plastered everywhere and their spirit




Over the past week I got to cross two things off of my bucket list. I finally saw  Blink-182  in concert, and I got to explore the historical land of Liverpool. This is an experience I never thought would happen! I just happen to be lucky enough that my boyfriend hotel chandler new york is from Liverpool and for his birthday, his dad paid for us to have a lush trip, including staying in the Hard Days Night Hotel . We also went on the Magical Mystery Tour which took us to the childhood homes and places made famous by The Beatles and of course tickets for Blink-182.
It was literally the ultimate Beatles-gasm . Their faces were plastered everywhere and their spirit was still so alive as you walked down Mathew hotel chandler new york Street. You could hear cover bands playing from inside The Cavern hotel chandler new york as you were outside gazing at the Cavern Wall of Fame. As far as the concert, it was absolutely amazing! After all of these years they are still as silly and talented as when they first began. And of course Travis Barker is still so punk-delicious! It was definitely an experience I will never forget and will hopefully revisit one day. Just Click the first picture to scroll through the gallery . I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed the trip! \m/
This entry was published on July 20, 2012 at 3:06 pm. It s filed under Uncategorized and tagged vacation , travel , Blink-182 , Liverpool , The Beatles , The Cavern Club , The Magical Mystery Tour , The Hard Days Night Hotel .

No comments:

Post a Comment