Friday, July 20, 2012

Having used film cameras my entire life, I was perfectly happy with what I had and the knowledge of




Our team of "Picture This" bloggers will share photos and information for all levels of expertise, from beginner to intermediate to advance -- from point and shoot digital to digital SLRs. Scott's "Photographic Innoventions" will focus on intermediate to advanced photography concepts and techniques relevant for Point and Shoot and Digital SLR cameras. Lisa Berton talks about Point and Shoot digital fairmont hotel dallas cameras for beginning and intermediate levels of photography.
Having used film cameras my entire life, I was perfectly happy with what I had and the knowledge of how my equipment would perform. I used the proper film speed for where and what I was doing. For my SLRs, I had my flash and battery booster to make it recharge quicker. I love it all.
I was at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel taking photos of the check-in desk and signs. In an effort to avoid glare from various shiny surfaces, I set the white balance to Fluorescent, fairmont hotel dallas to work with the lighting. Before we were called in to be seated, I dashed outside and took a shot of the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment