Friday, July 20, 2012

Flew from Singapore to Haneda airport because our flight to Narita was cancelled!? But no delays at




Flew from Singapore to Haneda airport because our flight to Narita was cancelled!? But no delays rental car new zealand at all. Also, Haneda rental car new zealand airport is way nearer to our hotel :D Yay for that. Btw, I love my doraemon iPhone cover. It is ridiculously cute!!
Our tiny room which is impossible to open your luggage 180degree rental car new zealand wide without squeezing and re-arranging the furnitures LOL. But still...... this hotel is mad clean and safe! Can't ask for more considering how little we paid :P
Was super famished we had lunch at this coffee house near to Chisun Hotel. As we were in JAPAN , it is almost impossible to read their store names/address so we travelled with plans to eat 'curry rice/udon/ramen/sushi' without searching for a cafe in particular!
We got takeaway dinner a few times. Partly to save $, and also because all the food halls in Tokyo are tremendously appealing!!?! Returned to hotel early and I slept 13hours on my first night in Japan. LOL. How awesome is that!? :P I just hate it when I don't get sufficient rest during my holidays. I'm not someone who goes overseas to make full use of every minute of my time. Most of the times I just wanna slow down a little, get more sleep which i rarely do at home!! Hence, NO TOUR GROUPS FOR ME!
Lunch at Spaghetti Goemon. Carbonara + Hokkaido rental car new zealand seafood rental car new zealand soup pasta. Just slap me cze I didnt know this was the Spaghetti Goemon we have in SINGAPORE. rental car new zealand OMG! I was like "WTH!?" LOL. 2 days before we left for Tokyo, I was at this same restaurant in City Link and the meal was just ........... meh.
Got bubble tea and popcakes that are heart shaped in Shibuya 109. You've no idea how many Japanese students in uniform were there. Is it their summer holiday we wondered... Seen lots of students wearing uniforms in every single shopping malls including DISNEY SEA!?!! Honestly can you find a student in uniform at Singapore Universal rental car new zealand Studio?? Not even during the holidays I reckon -.-
DISNEY! It was around 1 hour away from our hotel. I gotta say, Tokyo Disney proved how terrible HK one is T_T Was there with best friend last September and it was like ....... ?!??!!? Completely disappointed at that time ZZZZ.
ARRIVED!!!! Pictures on the right are just some bakery we visited at Tokyo station :P Bought breakfast there hehe. Btw I have a fetish for long socks since I live in NYC. It is partly why I can't wait to fly back to Australia. Winter makes long socks perfect HAHAHAH :D
I LOVE OUR MINNIE MOUSE CAPE. The weather that day can't be more perfect, it was all breezy despite being a little bit rainy!! So the cape was very useful haha :P We actually paid SGD40 for it. WTH? HAHAHAHA I do NOT regret at all though. Yina did -.- TSK TSK!!
Sheila May (female version of Duffy bear). I got the Disney Sea attire one on purpose. CUTE!!! I love it so much I might just kill someone rental car new zealand if it goes missing LOL. Hanging it on my bag :D Yina got the Duffy bear coin pouch, which unfortunately, I do not have a picture of! Visit her blog and see it :)
3/4 OF WHAT I BOUGHT IN JAPAN! rental car new zealand It kinda explains why I went to Tokyo with 10kg luggage and came home with 26kg luggage. LOL. I spent the most on the day we were at Disney, a little over SGD500 and returned to Singapore w nearly a quarter of how much I brought to spend in Tokyo man. How nice is that!? :P
I cannot describe how much I enjoy my vacation but trust me Tokyo is a place I would die to visit yearly!!!!!!!!!!! :) Also I got to know Yina even more - that is, she's truly a social retard rental car new zealand LOL. We've been 'too close' for me to notice how awkward she is in front of people she doesn't rental car new zealand know. OMG are we sisters? HAHAHAHAHA You know......., I'm not an extrovert but I am rly smiley to even people I don't know!! Expect nothing like that from her LOL!
P.S. officially late for Melbourne uni enrollment/orientation. This is making me absolutely anxious but yeah very excited to leave for Melbourne on Thursday. Till then. I will be super busy fixing my accommodation and settling rental car new zealand down x. Can't thank the friends enough be it those in Perth, Singapore, Malaysia or Melbourne for being SO DAMN nice and helpful in my desperate times!! T_T loveeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment