Monday, June 25, 2012

I wish I had more... friends and family come to visit me here in Korea. When I hear about friends he




As the story has it, I woke up and found myself on the very opposite side of the globe... February 16th, 2005 to be exact. I thought I'd do a year and then leave. mediterranean cruising with children Years later and I'm STILL here. I went from being just some random foreign girl to taking on labels I never thought I would -- university professor, film extra, professional boxer, mediterranean cruising with children personal trainer...etc.
In two days – yesterday and today – I've hosted five boxercise classes and held three personal training meetings. That's a lot of excessive training on my part but I love it. "Train hard, fight dirty and eat clean", this has been my daily motto lately and it's exactly how I have been living out my days these past couple of weeks.
I wish I had more... friends and family come to visit me here in Korea. When I hear about friends here who've only been here a year but yet their family or friends have already dropped them a visit, I can't help but feel a bit disappointed and bitter. I've been here for almost 8 years, EIGHT YEARS. And in these eight years, I've visited friends and family in Canada 5 times, 2 times of which I brought along someone with me (Snickers). With a couple of my tickets being during the Christmas season or last minute, I estimate I've spent $18,000 on plane tickets alone, not to mention the gifts bought and expenses while in Canada… ouch!!!
High school mediterranean cruising with children was... like a one massive do-it-all, free-for-all activity center for me. I bombarded my schedule with band meetings, drama practice, student council, field hockey and cross country because I wanted to explore mediterranean cruising with children my skills, it was free, and I love learning new things.
Why do you read Amy's Homepage? you like her writing style you have nothing mediterranean cruising with children better to do your Amy's stalker you think Amy is interesting you are thinking about moving to Korea you are one of Amy's friends/family you're living your life through her no real reason Free polls from Pollhost.com
What do you want to see Amy do? make another music video stop procrastinating with updating homepage get married have another boxing match hook Mi Nam up with a girlfriend visit Canada complete her Korean studies let her hair return to it's natural mediterranean cruising with children colour Free polls from Pollhost.com
What do you want to see more of on Amy's homepage? videos longer responses to comments mediterranean cruising with children shorter daily entries stop procrastinating with entries more pictures more reader interaction more links Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment