Saturday, June 30, 2012

I went to prom with my friend Jack last weekend! It was so fun! This was the first time (um, in my l




I went to prom with my friend Jack last weekend! It was so fun! This was the first time (um, in my life?) that I attempted to wear a floor-length gown. It was an incredible dress. Goodness gracious. But it was from Rent-The-Runway, pc cheats for midtown madness 2 so it had to be sent back promptly, which broke my heart. I LOVED this dress, you guys. It's a David Meister, and it felt like a dream. I had these shoes that were perfect for the dress, but when the dress actually arrived I saw that it was much longer than I originally planned. So I had to wear 5-inch wedges! But I lasted pretty long in them. I credit that to fashion week and running in heels. haha
Jack told me while we were in the car driving to the meetup house that none of his friends bothered to get dates. pc cheats for midtown madness 2 I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. So, that was interesting. haha. They were awesome guys, though.
Aw, thank you everyone! You re so nice! 3 Eva, Rent The Runway is one of the best ideas ever. My dress would have cost me somewhere around $600 to buy, and I got it for roughly $100. They even sent two sizes! They are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment