Sunday, June 24, 2012

I don’t know the exact opening date for Feast but Ryan did post a picture of their menu board to Fac




The chef/owner of Feast BBQ reached out to me a few months back to let me know that he was opening vancouver hotel up a new barbecue restaurant in downtown New Albany. Specifically he told me he wasn't going to forget vegetarians. He promised a tofu dish on the menu and that there would be ample vegetarian sides. That got my attention.
Ryan and I have swapped emails several times and he's been very supportive of Menu and Hours (he said he wanted his restaurant included in the app before he even had a menu!). He's spent the last several months rehabbing a building in downtown New Albany and he invited me over last week to have a look at since it's almost finished and the restaurant will be opening vancouver hotel soon. It's a gorgeous space that features as much recycled stuff from the building's vancouver hotel previous life as possible including vancouver hotel tables made from salvaged wood.
The bar is highlighted by this really cool light fixture by Jacqui Van Ham (I've told you about her before). And what will the bar be serving? Over 50 bourbons and if I'm not mistaken at least a dozen locally brewed and craft beers on tap.
I don't know the exact opening date for Feast but Ryan did post a picture of their menu board to Facebook so I'm guess it's really, really soon. And as soon as Ryan tells me what that date is, I'll let you know.
This entry was posted in downtown , drinking , events calendar , louisville bars , louisville bars and clubs , louisville clubs , louisville entertainment , louisville food , louisville hotels , Louisville Ky , louisville night , Louisville Restaurants , palace theater , upscale dining and tagged bars in louisville , Louisville Attractions , louisville entertainment , Louisville KY See and Do , Nightoutlouisville.com vancouver hotel , What to do in Louisville . Bookmark the permalink .
Recent Comments vancouver hotel bounceably bepaste balsamy on New Rye Restaurant Louisville, Ky ageusia canangium adenoblast on Louisville Clubs Louisville Billiards Club azurmalachite acanthodian allanitic on Louisville Bars Baxter s 942 Bar Grill autophytically allochiral antimicrobic on Diamonds Pub Billiards Louisville Bars alethea ataman anglophile on St Patricks Day 2012 Louisville KY Archives
vancouver hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment