Sunday, July 1, 2012

If I end up moving down there I would so love to do girls day at the beach. Carlos and I are actuall




Jorge graduated university in December, and he started his first job in early April, which is very exciting! rome italy and tour operators He works the morning shift, so he s always home in the evenings when I get back from work. We still get to see eachother a lot, which I m very grateful for.
The downside? rome italy and tour operators Jorge works weekends. Our fabulous weekends traveling to places like Holbox , Playa del Carmen and Isla Mujeres are over, at least for the next few years. Since his shift starts at 7 am, we can t stay out late on Friday and Saturday nights anymore. Well I can he can t
As passionate as I am about tourism tourism never sleeps . Employees in Mexico s travel industry typically only get 1 day off a week (sometimes no days during high season), and it rarely falls on a weekend.
Last week I got so frustrated that I just went to the beach myself, something rome italy and tour operators I d never done before. My next stop was Surfin Burrito rome italy and tour operators (because you can t go into the Hotel Zone without a little somethin somethin rome italy and tour operators from Surfin Burrito). Spending a day with myself wasn t half bad, but I really did miss Jorge.
I d love to turn to my friends for some fun weekends, but most of them are married/have a boyfriend, so it s hard to convince them to have a girls day. My amazing single friends mostly rome italy and tour operators work weekends.
I know the feeling! rome italy and tour operators My husband is an app developer so he works almost every single day 10-12 hours. That means lots of time for just me and baby. You learn to hold some great conversations with dogs and babies when you re alone!
If I end up moving down there I would so love to do girls day at the beach. Carlos and I are actually going to be in Playa del Carmen checking out apartments in early June. I ll shoot you an email and maybe we can meet up for dinner one night.
Alex works 6 days a week too. When he gets home, Malcolm and I are already sleeping and when we get home in the evening he is already at work. He never has a weekend off. It s tough but unfortunately many families live like that here. You ll get used to it and make the best of things.
It s tough, rome italy and tour operators but always have a good book with you. I do alot during the week alone. Shopping is a fav of mine (since I don t have a white sandy beach). Enjoy your beach time, people watching is always fun. Starbucks rome italy and tour operators and a good book go hand in hand.
Omgosh I soooooo understand! My husband has been working weekends for about 2.5 years now and we re practicaly LEPERS! Everybody does stuff here on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon/night his work times. His family doesn t even invite us to get-togethers anymore because they know better. I could go alone, but with both babies it s just not fun. I get girls days sometimes, one baby at the sitter and just one baby with me and a girlfriend but you know. I never thought I would LONG for a carne asada party! ;D
I wish I was close enough rome italy and tour operators for girls days!! You sound like me right now, I am ending my trip here in the states this week and it has been weird not having javi here by my side to enjoy everything with me.
BUMMER! At least you guys have more money and eventually, you ll be able to have your weekends back. I don t really have any ideas for things to do, but if it were me, I d go explore and photograph everything! Then post the photos on the bloggy blog

No comments:

Post a Comment