Monday, August 6, 2012

I was in Starnberg, Salzburg and Wackersdorf over a span of 2 weeks and I think it rained every day.




Tickets are now on sale for the much anticipated World Baseball Classic Qualifier, taking place 20-24 September in Regensburg, Germany. The event will be held at Armin-Wolf-Arena, the host venue of the 2009 Baseball World Cup ... etc. etc.
I was only there for a few hours with some colleagues but thanks to the lack of parking we had a nice walk along the river to get to our destination. Unfortunately I was staying near the metropolis of Wackersdorf that week, not much to see there.
I was in Starnberg, Salzburg and Wackersdorf over a span of 2 weeks and I think it rained every day. Luckily I brought some rain home to the midwest as I woke up to a nice thunderstorm this morning. I would have loved to catch that game but I flew out on Saturday.
Cubs By The Numbers is a history of the ballclub by uniform italy car rental number, but the biographies help trace the history of our beloved team in a new way. For everyone who's a Cubs fan, anyone who ever wore the uniform is like family. Cubs By The Numbers reintroduces readers to some of their long-lost ancestors, even ones they think they already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment