Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hopefully this fall, my family and I will be visiting San Antonio. Since we are a family of 4, I am




It s no secret 6 bedroom vacation rentals north carolina that I love Texas. I have only visited there a couple of times once to Dallas and then once to Alvin when my brother was getting married. In just those two visits, 6 bedroom vacation rentals north carolina I fell madly in love with Texas and all that it offers. That is why I cannot wait to use SAVE San Antonio Vacation Experience and visit San Antonio this year!
SAVE is a new program that San Antonio is offering to help families save BIG money when they go on vacation. SAVE makes it easy to find deals discounts in San Antonio. You can save money on attractions like SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Schlitterbahn, Splashtown, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, San Antonio Botanical Garden, more!
You can also stay at one of the 5 star hotels like Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Hyatt Regency San Antonio on the Riverwalk, San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk 6 bedroom vacation rentals north carolina Hotel, Hilton Palacio del Rio, The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio and many more!
One of San Antonio s greatest attractions is its culinary scene, and August delivers a celebration of the city s most exciting and diverse restaurants with Culinaria: Restaurant Week. Participating establishments are cooking up something incredibly delicious, offering delectable fare with specially priced menus.
Hopefully this fall, my family and I will be visiting San Antonio. Since we are a family of 4, I am always looking to save money the best way that I can. San Antiono s SAVE is going to help me do just that. Here are a few things I plan on doing when I visit later this year.
A trip to the water park is an essential part of any vacation, and on my list is a world famous waterpark! Nearby Schlitterbahn recently introduced The Falls, the world s longest waterpark ride at 3,600 feet of continuous rapids. SAVE discount is up to $10.
Definitley going to take my family to Sea World! This season, SeaWorld is debuting Aquatica, an 18-acre aquatic park with up-close animal experiences, high-speed thrills and relaxing, sandy beaches. 6 bedroom vacation rentals north carolina SAVE discounts 6 bedroom vacation rentals north carolina include deals on family-four packs, second day free, $10 off admission and more.
Of course, no vacation would be complete 6 bedroom vacation rentals north carolina without a stay at a 5 star hotel with 2 star prices. I will be staying at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio. I definitely intend on enjoying a massage or two while I am there.
While sightseeing, I am going to make a stop in the San Antonio Official Visitor Center to do some shopping for gifts. Right now, they have a sweet deal where you can spend $15 and get a free gift just for mentioning summer lovin at the register.

No comments:

Post a Comment