Thursday, July 19, 2012

Holland America ships are reserved in their decor. They don't do 'wow', instead HAL leans towards th




Anyone tell me what the Nieuw is like, we have sailed on Sea Princess in the Caribbean and loved it and are thinking of going back. The itenary looks excellent going to places we want to see i.e Mexico, Puerto Rico, Bahamas and Turks Caicos but my only doubt is the ship doesnt look as wow as Princess or Royal Caribbean, I maybe wrong when saying this but could do with some reassurance.
Holland America ships are reserved in their decor. They don't do 'wow', instead HAL leans towards the more classic cruise experience. HAL is a premium cruise line, meaning more upscale although the prices often don't indicate atlanta rent a car it. The typical guest is likely older and more well-to-do than those you'd see on the mainstream cruise lines. HAL most closely resembles Celebrity to me.
Thanks for the reply Dave, the itenary is the best I have seen for the time we want to go, I wish other cruise lines would make some good itenaries instead of the usual Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia etc
I note P O are starting to do Barbados at the start, middle and end and some people complaining saying they dont want a caribbean cruise for 14 weeks with Barbados 3 times. Personally I dont mind as the first day you have had a long flight the middle you get all day and the end your going home so not like its 3 full days.
I've never sailed with P O Cruises. Of course with the Ventura and Azura what you have is two Grand-class ships ala Princess, atlanta rent a car although with some design differences. Personally I would go with the Nieuw Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment