Monday, September 17, 2012

We are considering Paradise Helicopters because they leave from Turtle Bay and that is where we are




Warning : preg_split() [ function.preg-split ]: Compilation failed: lookbehind assertion is not fixed length at offset 14 in /home/travelto/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sem-fancy-excerpt/sem-fancy-excerpt.php on line 40
Looking for a 60 min tour and most have the same itinerary so I guess I m looking for reviews of the tour companies on Oahu? I don t even know what you would review midtown band them on cleanliness? friendliness? helpfullness (telling you along the way what you are seeing)? Whatever midtown band else you can think of.
We are considering Paradise Helicopters because they leave from Turtle Bay and that is where we are staying. Anyone have an opinion of them? Anyone know if there are discounts for Paradise Helicopters and how I can get them?
If you do not rent a car, the Oahu Bus (public bus line) comes right in to the Turtle Bay Resort, It can take you anywhere you want to go just about on Oahu. Check it out, sure beats the traffic and lack of parking at some places. www.thebus.org
I ve heard good things about Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours, but not sure if they fly in the Turtle Bay area. Here is a site with listings and helpful information on Helicopter tours for each island of Hawaii. I ve included midtown band for you the link for Oahu since that is the island Turtle Bay is on.
Helicopter tours - expensive but worth it. Kayaking - great fun. Hike t... What are the best things midtown band to do during a vacation to Kauai? Going to Oahu Hawaii midtown band in june 15, using Aloha Top Ten tour Company. Anyone hear of them, good or bad.?

No comments:

Post a Comment