Sunday, September 9, 2012

The previous rule defined by SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) said that all cruise ships must hold a mu




Starting today, all members of the various cruise organizations (Cruise Lines International Association, European Cruise Council, and the Passenger Shipping Association) will be required residence inn san diego to hold their muster drill before the ship sets sail. This new rule comes after the fatal tragedy of the Costa Concordia , where many passengers on board had not attended the muster drill yet, as they were to hold it the next day which eventually led to the deaths of about 20+ people.
The previous rule defined by SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) said that all cruise ships must hold a muster drill within 24 hours of the ship s departure from it s home port. Although this rule applied to all major cruise lines, most of them still held their drills before the ship s sailing.
Ahoy! My name is Mikey Faust, I am 16 years old, and I am the head blogger and founder here at Mikey's Cruise Blog. As a somewhat seasoned cruiser with 9 cruises under my belt on Carnival, Royal Caribbean, residence inn san diego and Disney, I thought it would be fun to start a blog where I can just talk cruise. Along with talking cruise, I have reported on tons of cruise news stories including the Costa Concordia tragedy, the Silversea collision, and many others. I have been featured in the Huffington Post and have collaborated with both CNN and CBS on cruise news stories. Every day more people discover residence inn san diego my cruise blog and so far 140,000 people have. I have plans to do much larger things in the cruise industry and I can't wait till I have the chance to show you what I can do on a larger scale.
residence inn san diego

No comments:

Post a Comment