Sunday, August 5, 2012

If needed i just take a copy of the consulate page which proves that you either need an onward fligh




5-10 years ago, it was one in ten countries, now I am afraid to enter any country without a fake ticket ready, because the airlines know this is a great way to coerce money from people, and make them pay 2-5 times more than they normally would for a ticket.
This is annoying in the first place, these are supposed to be e-tickets, car coupon discount dollar rent and why do I need to make use of paper. However, I will not have Internet access at the checkin counter, and they can be pricks.
Therefore, I will first make a fake ticket, then download to my computer, I use a email client called Foxmail, and can show the ticket on the computer. Check in people can study a piece of paper, but to study m computer e-mail program confuses them, and this is just a bluff.
If needed i just take a copy of the consulate page which proves that you either need an onward flight ticket or proof of sufficiant funds. Sometimes even that is not needed - just a simple sharp verbal statement of the facts is usually all that is needed. These desk clerks don t know their rules for each country.
I have never been caught, I think they would just make me pay for a new one. I was flying from Singapore to the Philippines and I think Tiger Air forced me to buy one on the spot. Note, 99 percent of the places I do this, really require an onward ticket, I went through the Caribbean and made about eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment