Saturday, August 11, 2012

I love that we can bring our dog too! We can cut down on boarding costs by bringing your pet (under




This past weekend I got in some fantastic Mommy time when Residence Inn invited me for a Moms Night Out to experience their hotel. All I heard in the invitation was (AN EVENING OUT AND SLEEP THOUGH THE NIGHT). It was fantastic. I joined them later than the other moms but I arrived just in time for Pedicures with my great friend from Mundane Magic . Then we hoped over to Wisteria for the best steak I ve ever had. It was great mingling with all the ladies. Back to the hotel and we were enjoying ice cream sundaes.
The Residence Inn hotels are just fantastic! They have separate living spaces credit cards airline miles so if you have children you can put them to bed and still enjoy yourself in the living room or visa versa without your little one waking up. If you run out of baby formula in the middle of your trip don t worry you can add it to your grocery list and the hotel will pick it up for you (free of charge, only the cost of the item). Enjoy a big breakfast each morning and special credit cards airline miles events in the evening.
I just love all the options for families that like taking those long trips. When we travel I have to have a refrigerator because of the baby and her medication. So a full kitchen is a huge plus. Eating out is normally what catches credit cards airline miles me off guard and makes us blow through our budget. Leaves you using credit cards just to get home. Eck.
I love that we can bring our dog too! We can cut down on boarding costs by bringing your pet (under 60 pounds) with you. Plus it s like bringing the WHOLE family. The kids have their buddy with them.
Making Sense of Choas is only the beginning. Mother to a Big JaMonkey full of life and laughter and her Lil' JaMonkey. A touch cookie that is thriving despite credit cards airline miles being born at 32 weeks premature due to her heart condition SVT. [Read More …]

No comments:

Post a Comment