Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I don t have a lot of money, so I stay at the Motel 6. It isn t fancy, but it is clean, and you don




We decided to take a trip to florida this past week and take our little discount car rentals costa rica dog Saydee with us. I never knew how hard it would be to find a hotel that would accept pets. We finally found one in Fort Walton, and one in Lake City. I thought that it was really great that these hotel went out of their way to make pet lovers a little more acceptable discount car rentals costa rica in the hotel community. I think that we, as pet lovers, should speak out to the ones that do not allow our loving discount car rentals costa rica little babies to stay with us. Here is a big thanks to Red Roof Inn and La Quinta.
The AmericInn where I live is pet friendly, discount car rentals costa rica as is La Quinta. The La Quinta has a really friendly staff and is pretty clean and has the lowest pet deposit (which they say is $ 25 per dog, but they never charge me.)
I don t have a lot of money, so I stay at the Motel 6. It isn t fancy, but it is clean, and you don t have to pay a pet deposit. They even have special areas for dogs to take care of their elimination needs. Some people are very irresponsible pet owners and mess it up for the rest of us.
i have to say that motel 6 may not be the rich peoples first choice, but for me thats where i would always go with my dogs. they allowed both of my dogs free of charge and it was raining when i was there and it was very muddy, so every time my dogs went outside they looked like drowned rats and one of the ladies that worked there actually asked me if i needed extra towels for my dogs. they were the nicest people

No comments:

Post a Comment