Tuesday, August 7, 2012

for the valentines day promation I would take my wifes mom to flagstaff Az and leave her there stran




Posted on22 January 2010. Tags: Burbank , Fox Promotions , Fox Rent A Car , Las Vegas , Los Angeles hawaii travel package , Oakland , Orange County hawaii travel package , Phoenix hawaii travel package , Salt Lake City , San Diego , San Francisco , San Jose , Seattle
Fox Rent A Car wants to spread the love and celebrate Valentine s Day with you! We give away 3 rental cars free of charge for the Valentine s Day Weekend at any of our 11 locations. hawaii travel package Just leave a comment on this blog post with a short description (up to 50 words), how you would use one of our rental cars to make this Valentine s Day weekend the best experience for you and your partner. What could be more romantic than a road trip with your significant other? Driving on winding roads, hawaii travel package stopping at romantic destinations and enjoying some quality time with your loved one. What do you have in mind? Share your ideas with us!
4. Participants will be notified by email on February 8, 2010 and have to respond within hawaii travel package 24 h with their complete contact information. If we do not receive a response within this given period, we will select another winner.
You might also like these posts. Yvonne Joe s Valentine s Day Adventure Valentine s Day Promotion Ends This Friday! Welcome Back! Valentine hawaii travel package s Day Promotion Extended Another Week! Want a Free Rental? What was the WORST Valentine s Day You ve Ever Had?
Extremely interesting blog post. Your post is really interesting. I liked this post. This article is outstanding! I have to say that after continually reading awful as in, same old material, little quality content, etc. blog posts on other sites, it's nice to actually read something that has some thought put into it. It's a pleasure to read quality content, especially after continually seeing rehashed %$!# that writers and bloggers are putting out nowadays. It's always nice when I come across content that actually has value, I've been seeing a ton of subpar writing attempts hawaii travel package recently. Anyways, thanks again and I'll check back frequently to see what else you have to offer. I'll check back in the future to see what else you have up your sleeve. Keep up the fantastic work! BTW, I like your site design, but your header image was only loading half way for me. P.S. Your header is messed up a bit in IE. The problem could be on my end but I thought you might want to look into that.
My boyfriend and I have had very bad luck with our cars this year, mostly from maintenence issues and breaking down on us. If we were to get a free rental it would release on from any stress of worrying about a car breaking down or any other problems. I moved to California a year ago and have yet to see certain parts of it... I would love to be able to drive down the PCH and see all the fabulous sites California has to offer. We both work hard and it would be nice to have an actual relaxing weekend getaway by the beach with each other with out having to worry about spending a whole lot of money.
Thank you very much for your comment. hawaii travel package Unfortunately, the promotion hawaii travel package is over! However, there will be other promotions and special deals coming up soon, so check back often or subscribe to receive updates on our latest blog posts!
Flying into Phoenix, cruising to Tucson in fabulous Fox Rental to be with man of my dreams. We met in June, though I thought he was intriguing years ago, when we sang with a musical group. He, a star. Me, back-row. He'll show me Arizona (Gates Pass at sunset, his favorite cantina), and maybe I'll stay.
We are already planning a drive from LAX to San Diego to visit with Mother-in-law. We'll leave our daughter with her and drive to Mexico for Valentines day where I will treat my FOX-y guy to love, lust and good times!!! Thank you Fox Rent A Car!!
I'd use a rental car to suprise my husband for Valentines Day. I'd put a Heart Box of Chocolates on the Passenger side with an attached note mentioning that we are about to go on an adventure in our FOX RENT A CAR for a nice dinner and then a upscale night at a hotel. We haven't went out to the movies, dinner hawaii travel package or anything in four years as a family member has been sick so we would enjoy the adventure out.
I will drive along with my husband to 17-mile drive and have a picnic at Carmel Beach. Later in the evening, we'll drive to a good restaurant and have candle light dinner and drive back home. I have planned all of this as a surprise hawaii travel package to my husband.
for the valentines hawaii travel package day promation hawaii travel package I would take my wifes mom to flagstaff Az and leave her there stranded perhaps get her drunk first so she is very confused and leave her to freeze and drive down to sedona with my wife and have dinner without the witch
I'm picking up a Fox Rental Valentine weekend and it would really be nice if I could win it. Me and my new sweetie will be cruising to Nappa Valley, checking hawaii travel package into a cozy spot, picking up our package deal that includes, hawaii travel package picnic lunch, visiting 4 winneries and a cozy fireplace suite. We'll then get up the next morning and go on a hot air balloon ride over Nappa Valley. It's gonna be soooooooo romantic!!!!
After getting the rent a car from Fox, we would drive up the coast listening to the premade cd with all our favorite songs that bought and kept us together, than would walk the beach holding hands, watching the sunset after that a lovely dinner and slow dancing, and the dessert to the the beautiful suite that we have reserved for the night enjoying champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the spa tub and the rest of the evening is really not a mystery.
I would surprise my husband by picking him up at home have bags already packed and I would drive him to las Vegas where we got married. Resevations would be made at the Romatic Paris hotel where we would stay for the weekend. Drive done the stripin our fox rental and see all the the exciting attractions and lights and return to a romantic room with rose pedals and champayne and the rest is but a day dream away.
We just grew our family to 5 with a new born and we will soon need a bigger vehicle - van/suv, hawaii travel package so it would be ideal to rent a luxury hawaii travel package car from FOX for Valentines Day, as I will not be buying one anytime soon.
I had to move to Phoenix for my new job and left everyone and everything in Denver till I get on my feet here I would use the rental to go and surprise my 2 childeren hawaii travel package that I haven't been able to see, (I always bring them a massive amount of balloons), and then the love of my life !!
My wife ,of 41 years, hawaii travel package and I are going to Lake Havasu City,Az. for a Valentine's Day get away for the week-end. We have a room and dinner resevations. Now all we need is a great car from FOX RENT A CAR ! Thanks, Mike
I would take my boyfriend to San Diego to spend the weekend with my parents during their 40th wedding hawaii travel package anniversary celebration where all of our family will be attending a party in their honor. It means so much to me that my parents have been together this long.
My True Valentine, My wish for Valentines day, would be to spend the day with my son. I made the hardest decision of my life 10 years ago. I was a a single mom, living in Los Angeles with a one month old infant, I came to the realization that my son deserved the best life possible. I found a wonderful hawaii travel package couple, married for 8 years, lived in San Fransisco, that could not have children. I faced that day, the hardest day of my life..... Here Iam today, with a wonderful extended family and a beautiful hawaii travel package 10year son. I have a great relationship with his family and Im truely Thankful for them. Alexander is my TRUE Valentine! I would love to drive to SF and spend the day with him. Thank You
Love is a many splenderd thing, to share time with a loved one traveling up the sea shores driving those romantic hawaii travel package buyways with the one you love. Love's time is best spent just the tow of you in a new adventure sharing the moments and sights to be seen. There are so many wornderfull buyways hawaii travel package in these states to be shared with the one you love.
I'd take my dog,Suzette, and my husband,Mike,to Big Bear! My dog is 10 and has never seen snow. My husband is way past 10 but hasn't seen snow for over 10 years and misses it. I hate snow but would love to see Big Bear!
We have not seen our parents for a while and this year the V-days falls on the weekend hawaii travel package so we decided to use our frequence flight tickets to fly out to surprise and celebrate the holidays with them for few days. This holiday is not just about showing the love between the couple but also for other types of love that we would like to express when ever we have chance. Having a rental car free for the weekend would be like an icing on the cake!
I would love to surprise my husband hawaii travel package with a long weekend getaway. He is a police officer and has a very stressful job. We would love to drive somewhere warm, like the southern part of the state. It's at least 20 degrees hawaii travel package warmer there and it would be so fun to hike the red rock canyons there and spend some non stressful time with my husband!
My partner has 2 cousins who all just recently became reaquainted. The three couples have all been together hawaii travel package with their partners for five years. We had planned on getting together again in California for Valentines hawaii travel package weekend. We were going to drive there from Phoenix but having a rental waiting would allow us to fly. We would fly into Burbank where the new Fox location is. It would just make the weekend so much better driving around in style especially to that special Valentines dinner. And we would be able to convince them to choose another restaurant than Red Robin. I don't drink alcohol so I am always the designated driver. So I would insist on making it a special night and it would make for a very special weekend. Valentines with three couples celebrating in style. And we would be so foxy, just like Fox Rent A Car. lol
If I won a free weekend rental from Fox, I would drive to surprise my Fiance, who is working out of state. I would drive us to the Redwood National Park where we have both been wanting to go for ages! We'll camp out there underneath the stars, have a few sensual massages by the campfire, and make

No comments:

Post a Comment