Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Check with the rental place as most will not rent to anyone under 25 years old. They will also not a




Enterprise will rent to you if you have a debit card with the deposit and rental amount available on your card. But you may have to call directly louisiana tour guides and find out-this was in Tx and the laws may be different in Cali. I would reccomend calling the 800 numbers louisiana tour guides to find out for sure.
Check with the rental louisiana tour guides place as most will not rent to anyone under 25 years old. They will also not accept cash, and will only take major credit cards. They will let your friend charge it for you..no problem but not even sure they will rent to you in the first place due to your age.
Last time I was in LA I rented louisiana tour guides from Hertz. Because I,m under 25 it cost me about $200 to rent a car for 3 days, pay the $25 a day under 25 fee and for insurance. You will be forced to put down a $500 deposit as well. They would accept credit, debit, or cash. I used my debit card. I got the $500 credited back to my account in about 3 days after I returned the car. It defiantly sucked since that was $500 I planned to spend while in town and didn,t get to spend while in LA. If that seems like a lot of money read on- if you,re good on cash, hope this helped.
Honestly I made good use of public tranist and got where I wanted to go- the busses and underground louisiana tour guides metro were pretty easy to figuire out and I filled in the gaps with taxis. If I hadn,t had a gig far from where I stayed I would have had no need for the rental car, but I also wasted allot of time getting places without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment