Sunday, August 5, 2012

Check on cheaptickets.com or any other website that compares different airlines rate.Then, go direct




Me and 4 other people in my family not including my newborn montreal hotel deals daughter want to head over to Puerto Rico in June. Someone told me there are certain days that are better to buy airline tickets. where can i find it cheap and when?
Answer by potatochip Where are you flying from? American Airlines has a lot of flights into and out of Puerto Rico. JetBlue also has some flights but they do not fly from as many cities. montreal hotel deals June can be an expensive time to fly as summer travel is from June through August. Because kids are out of school, lots of families take vacations and with higher demand, airlines know they can raise ticket prices. montreal hotel deals You should look for tickets early though. Now is a good time to start.
Check on cheaptickets.com or any other website that compares different airlines rate.Then, go directly to the website of the airline that had the cheapest tickets. In my experience, AirTran offers the lowest rates, but always go to all the airlines to see the lowest rates. Other thing you can do is subscribe to the airlines websites. They will send to your email information about their offers and rates. For example, I m subscribed to Jetblue, and they send me emails when they have offers from PR International Airport (SJU) to Orlando Florida (MCO). Buy tickets in advance, and check the websites in Tuesday or Wednesday montreal hotel deals at midnight or early in the morning.
Comments S Riley on Where can I find good airline tickets? Tyler on Where can I find good airline tickets? ~*~AmethystMoonBeams~*~ on Where Can I Find Cheap Airline Tickets For My 2 Year old and I? ethansma24 montreal hotel deals on Where Can I Find Cheap Airline Tickets For My 2 Year old and I? Helpdesk A on Where Can I Find Cheap Airline Tickets For My 2 Year old and I? Tags about

No comments:

Post a Comment