Saturday, August 11, 2012

At Residence Inn by Marriott , you can get away from it all, while still enjoying the comforts of ho




Some of my favorite childhood memories are those of our summer vacations . My mom was a teacher, so she was home with us during the summer, but there were two weeks each summer when my dad would take off work and we would travel. We packed up the car and headed off on road trips to visit family. We would drive an entire day up to New England to see my mom's family, or to Tennessee to see my dad's family, or sometimes both. While the road trips themselves were usually riverwalk hotels san antonio nightmares that consisted of my brother and I getting car sick and fighting the whole way there and back, the time we spent as a family is something I will never forget.
While I'm not brave enough yet to take my kids on long road trips, I want my kids to have those memories of our family summer vacations . We took a weekend vacation last summer, and we all loved just getting away for a few days. The kids were so excited to stay in a hotel, and while I enjoyed getting away from the to-do list of things that needed to be done around the house, I missed some of the comforts of home. I missed being able to brew a real pot of coffee in the morning. I missed having the ability to pop something in the microwave when the kids got hungry. I missed being able to put the kids to bed and having a separate area for Brian and I to watch TV and relax. You can't do those things in an ordinary hotel room.
At Residence Inn by Marriott , you can get away from it all, while still enjoying the comforts of home. While Residence Inn is best known for their extended hotel stays , the suites at Residence Inn are great for family vacations ! The fully equipped in-suite kitchens with a full sized refrigerator, stove, microwave and coffee maker give you the ability to make your family's favorite foods, at your convenience. After spending the day sight-seeing, playing in the waves at the beach, or visiting riverwalk hotels san antonio theme parks, you may decide you don't want to take your tired and hungry kids out to a restaurant. If you stay at a Residence Inn , you don't have to. Residence Inn provides a free grocery delivery service so you can have your kids' favorite foods brought right to you.
If you're like me, though, and don't really want to cook while you're on vacation, you can take advantage of the free daily hot breakfast where you will find a variety of healthy and indulgent options.
If you want to spend part of your vacation just relaxing and unwinding, then Residence Inn is the perfect place for you! You can enjoy complimentary evening socials, and outdoor spaces with barbeques and fire pits. For those that don't want to give up their workout routine while they are on vacation, you can exercise in the fitness center that is equipped with modern equipment and and TVs. You are sure to find something to do right at the hotel, for every member of the family.
I was recently selected as a member of Residence Inn's Resident Mom Club , which means I will be visiting different Residence Inn properties with my family and blogging about our stays. This program kicked off at just the perfect time, too! We had already started planning our summer vacation, and thanks to Residence Inn, we can enjoy some of the comforts of home while we are away. We will soon be heading to the Residence Inn Treasure Island where we will spend a long weekend playing at Busch Gardens and the beach. We are all so excited! I will be tweeting about our stay while we are there, and when we return home, I will let you all know how well we enjoyed our experience.
Are you planning a summer vacation? If so, you should definitely check out Residence Inn by Marriott ! With affordable rates and amenities you won't find at just any hotel, you will definitely get more than just a room! Visit Residence Inn by Marriott to find the perfect location for your next vacation. For more information and some great travel tips, make sure you follow Residence Inn on Facebook and Twitter .
Disclosure: riverwalk hotels san antonio All opinions are my own. As a member of the Resident Mom Club, I received a gift card from Residence Inn in order to fully experience their properties. A big Thank You to Residence Inn by Marriott for providing the giveaway prize!
Visit Residence Inn online to see where these great hotels are located. Let me know which property you might stay in if you win the giveaway. one of the 8 in Louisiana..i got an error when i tried to find one
I might stay in the Palo Alto Mountain View, CA one. It s less than an hour from home, but I live in an area of microclimates and Palo Alto Mountain View is much warmer than where I reside! it would be a nice semi-staycation/swimming weekend in their pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment